William Skinner & Co

William Skinner & Co (1815-36), established in Stockton-on-Tees, was a past constituent of NatWest.

Brief history

This private bank was established in 1815 as Skinner, Atty & Holt; it was otherwise known as Stockton & Darlington Commercial Bank. It was subsequently styled William Skinner & Co and was acquired by National Provincial Bank of England of London in 1836.